What the F? is a fast-moving, quick-thinking, question and answer, bluff and banter game for broad-minded players, 18 years old or over. This game is nothing like your conventional fact-based quiz - because you decide the answers!
In each round, there is a questioner and all of the other players take turns answering questions. You begin by rolling the dice and noting the number that you roll. During this round, the questioner will only ask you that numbered questions on each card. The timer is then turned over and you attempt to answer as many questions as you can during a turn.
There are no solutions to the questions on the cards, all answers are accepted as correct unless challenged by another player. Once you’ve answered a question, you’re handed the card and a new question will be asked - unless you were challenged. If there is a challenge the card is given to the first player who made the challenge. This means the challenge is on hold and will be reviewed at the end of the turn.
If there’s a question you can’t or do not wish to answer you can take a chance and roll the dice. If the dice rolls the number of the question you are answering, you win the card without having to win the question. But, if you roll a different number you lose the card. Once everyone has had a chance to be the questioner, the game ends and the player with the most cards wins.
- Hilarious Adult Party Game - What the F? is a fast-moving, quick-thinking, question and answer, bluff and banter game for broad-minded players.
- You Decide The Answers - This is not your conventional fact-based quiz game, all answers are accepted unless challenged by another player!
- Name Three Parts Of Your Body You Could SLap With - Answer hundreds of hilarious questions in this unique adult quiz game
- Feeling Lucky? - Roll the dice and try to match the number of the questions you’re answering to win the card for free.
- Fair Warning - This may be the most raucous, rude and politically incorrect game you have ever enjoyed!
Time: 30 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.