Anomia is a fast-paced, exciting card game. When your card matches another player’s, it’s a race to name something from your opponent’s card before they name something on yours. Sounds simple right?!
To begin, you select the card deck you want to play with and shuffle. Then you split the cards into two piles to form the draw piles. The first player then takes a card from either pile and quickly turns it face up in front of them, making sure everyone can see it.
Everyone keeps drawing cards until the symbols on two of the players’ cards match. When this happens, these 2 players must immediately face off. They must shout out a correct answer to the category on their opponent’s card before their opponent can do the same. The winner receives their opponent’s card and forms a winning pile.
If a wild card is drawn, place it in between the two draw piles. The wild card means that matches can now occur between the symbols on the wild card. The wild card will remain in play until a new wild card is drawn. If you draw a wild card, you take another turn, after all, challenges have been settled.
When the draw pile runs out, everyone counts up their winning pile. The player with the most cards wins!Key Features
- Chaotic Card Game - The game where common knowledge becomes uncommonly fun!
- Mental Exercise - Anomia is a fun way to sharpen up your powers of observation and recall
- Super Simple Fun - The rules are extremely easy to teach and play
- Includes - Two decks, each with 92 unique playing cards and eight wild cards
- Award-Winning Fun - Won best party game at the UK Games Expo Awards 2014 and is also a Mensa Select winner!
Time: 30 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.