Big 6 is a fast-thinking bidding quiz game for all the family. Outwit and outbid your rivals as you tackle topics against time. Can you predict how many ‘traditional children’s party games’ or ‘dating apps or websites’ you can name before the time runs out? If you match your predictions you win the cards. Collect six of one colour card or one of all six colour cards to win.
You start by taking a card from the front of the box. On each card are four topics from one of the six themes: Words, Numbers, People, Places, Things and Random. You roll the dice and read out the topic card that matches the number thrown UNLESS it has a black spot after the topic.
After reading out the topic, you immediately turn over the timer and predict how many correct answers you will give, from 1 to 6. If you go for the Big 6 then no other bids can be made. If the first bid is less than a Big 6 the other players have the opportunity to make higher counter-bids. All the bids and counter-bids must be made before the time runs out and no player can change their bid once it is made. The highest bidder takes the topic and tackles the card. If the question has a black spot next to it, this is the blind spot and the question should not be read out to the other players whilst the bidding takes place.
The highest bidder re-starts the timer and calls out correct answers until the predicted number of answers is given or the time runs out. Disputed answers must be challenged during the turn to give the topic-tackling player an opportunity to try alternatives. Challenged must be resolved by all players after the turn has ended and before scoring.
If the turn was taken by the original bidder, these rules apply:
- If the player’s target is met after discounting agreed wrong answers, the player keeps the card.
- If the target is not met the card is banked, along with an extra card that must be given up by the bidder, if they have any.
- If the target is met after discounting agreed wrong answers, the counter-bidder wins the card AND steals a card of their choice from the original bidder, if they have any.
- If the target is not met, the original bidder keeps the card AND steals a card of their choice from the counter-bidder, if they have any.
Note: At any time in the game, whoever wins the turn also wins any banked cards on the table.
When you’ve finished the first card, the player sitting clockwise on from the original bidder becomes the bidder for the next round, taking a card from the box and rolling the dice to determine the topic to be tackled.
Play continues until someone has collected six of one colour card or one of all six colour cards to win.
- Fast-Thinking Quiz Game - In Big 6 you must bid against your opponents to see who will answer the given subject, if you bid the highest you then have 30 seconds to shout out your answers.
- Collect Cards - There are 6 different subject cards to collect and win: People, Places, Numbers, Words, Things and Random; the first player to win 1 of each is the Big Cheese of Big 6... for now...
- Example Questions - Occupations that often involve using a drill, Words that use all 5 vowels, Team sports with less than 10 players in a team, Monopoly sites ending with the word ‘Street’
- Huge Content - Over 1150 different topics, you will never repeat the subject. I guess if you play every day for 2 months you may, but you get our drift...
Time: 20 mins
Why Buy From Us??
🚚 Fast Home Delivery
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple shipping rates we have to offer.
♻️ Sustainable Packaging
You help reduce waste with our sustainable practises.
💰 Help Fund Mental Health Charities
We donate 2.5% of our profit to mental health charities every month.
↩️ Free Returns
Enjoy free returns within 28 days of receiving our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.