Kingdomino is a best-selling family classic where you play the role of a king seeking new lands to expand your kingdom. Match tiles, claim crowns and expand your land to build the most impressive Kingdom! But be careful, other kings will try and claim the same terrain!
In Kingdomino, you match terrains, build territories and collect crowns to score points. There are six different terrains, including wheat fields, lakes and forests.
Each turn, you connect a new domino to your existing kingdom, making sure that at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play. The order of who picks their domino first depends on which tile was previously chosen. The higher number tiles will have more crowns, but will mean you pick last in the next turn!
Once you have completed your 5 x 5 grid, or you can’t place your final tile, the game ends. To calculate your score, you multiply the number of matching terrain squares by the number of crowns in that territory. You combine the scores for all your territories and the player with the highest total wins! Beware, if a territory has no crowns, it scores no points.
Kingdomino has 4 other ways to play:
- Middle Kingdom -You score 10 extra points if your castle is in the middle of your territory at the end of the game.
- Dynasty - You play 3 rounds in a row, and the player who gathers the most points wins.
- Harmony - You score 5 extra points if you don’t discard any tiles.
- Mighty Duel - When playing with just 2, you use all of the tiles to make a 7×7 grid.
With so many ways to play, Kingdomino will quickly become a family favourite!
- Entertaining Strategy Game - Kingdomino is a family-friendly variation on Dominoes
- Become a King - Attempt to expand your Kingdom by laying matching terrain tiles and collecting crowns.
- Improve Your Mental Agility - Kingdomino reinforces focus and attention, maths and visual perception skills.
- Award-Winning Fun - Spiel des Jahres winner (Game of the Year 2017), Mensa Mind Games competitor, GeekDad Approved, Best Toys for Kids Award (ASTRA ), Major Fun Award, Games and Puzzles Magazine Game of the Year Award.
- Includes Extra Game Modes - There are additional rules for added challenges, including a 2 player variant.
Time: 15 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.