Mixups is a hilarious snap based game for the whole family. You flip cards and check to see if the animal halves match another card. If they do, you call ’Mixups’ & slap the matching cards to collect them. The first player to collect all the Mixups animal cards wins!
To begin, you shuffle and deal all the cards face down as evenly as possible among the players - it doesn’t matter if some players have more cards than others. This is your draw deck. Keep it in front of you.
The oldest player starts. Play continues clockwise. On your turn, you flip and place the top card of your draw face up to start a pile in front of you. Always flip card your away from you - no sneaky peaks! (You can’t begin to match halves until the second player flips a card).
Everyone should be looking at the animals on the cards. If there are no matches, that’s it and it’s the next player’s turn to flip. But, if there’s a match you must call ‘Mixups’ and slap the matching cards. Any 2 halves of the same animal make a Mixups match: head to head, head to body, body to body. (You can match anyone’s animal cards - it doesn’t have to be yours).
Once only one player has cards left to flip, the game is over. The player with all the cards is the winner.
- Quick and Easy Snap Based Game - Mixups is a brilliant game for the whole family!
- Flip Cards - Each card shows a hilarious blend of two animals.
- Do Any Of The Animal Halves Match? Call Mixups and slap the matching cards.
- Collect Cards - Collect all the Mixups animal cards to win!
- Watch Out - Your Kids might beat you!
- The Perfect Gift - Small and compact with super simple instructions, Mixups is great for all ages and occasions.
Time: 10 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.