Mr Lister’s Quiz Shootout is a Wild West trivia showdown with hundreds of different questions covering everything from Brits favourite cakes to the most common first words spoken by a baby. Mr Lister puts on his moustache, asks a multi-answered question and you fight to stay in the game. Get it wrong you're out, get a golden answer, you're straight to the shootout round!
To begin, you must elect someone to be Mr Lister then split into two teams. Mr Lister then reads out a question to both teams. For example: “There are 10 fillings that Brits prefer in their sandwiches more than any other. List ‘em.” Both teams then get a few seconds to write down as many answers as they can… then it’s shootout time!
The first team guesses an answer, e.g. “Cheese”. If their guess is on the card this counts as a hit and they score a point. If not, it’s a miss and they score nothing. The second team then give their first answer. The first team then give their second answer and so on. The shootout ends when both teams have fired three guessed. The team that gets more hits wins the card. If both teams have the same amount of hits, they go to the Last Chance Saloon for a deciding battle.
If a team hits a golden answer they are immediately through to the Last Chance Saloon, so always try to think of those obscure answers. But not too obscure or they might not be on the card! If a team hits a golden answer, the only way for the other team to join in the Last Chance Saloon is to successfully hit three answers or find a golden answer too.
In the Last Chance Saloon, teams take on the impossible question to decide who walks away with the card, and the drink on the back. For example, “How much do Britons spend, every year, on sandwiches? After a few seconds of head-scratching, teams write down their answer. Then Mr Lister counts down “1.. 2.. 3.. Draw!” and the teams flip over their final shot at glory. The closest answer wins the card and the drink on the back.
The first team to collect 5 different drinks wins! Drinks are found on the back of the cards. If you end up winning drinks you don’t need you can give two of them to Mr Lister who will confiscate a drink from the other team (your choice) and remove it from the game. Collect 3 spare drinks and swap them with Mr Lister for the drink you want.
- 120 Questions To Fight Over - Mr Lister is a quick-fire trivia game for the whole family!
- Get A Load Of That Travel Sized Goodness - Fits perfectly in the Ol' saddlebag so it can ride with you on all your adventures!
- Think, Aim, Fire - Teams get three shots at a correct answer. The team that hits the most correct answers, wins the card.
- Golden Answers - If it’s a draw or both teams hit a Golden Answer, then you both go straight to the Last Chance Saloon to play the Impossible Question.
- List The 10 Most Popular A-Level Subjects Chosen in 2018 - Will you go risky and say Psychology to try and get a golden answer? Or go safe with Mathematics?
Time: 20 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.