Schotten Totten 2 is an explosive sequel to Schotten Totten and the war between clans is stronger than ever! Send your troops to the wall to either attack or defend your position, as even the smallest breach could be fatal!
You sit opposite each other and choose one player to be the attacker and the other to be the defender. You place the 7 wall tiles side-by-side, shuffle the siege cards and make a face-down deck. You both draw 6 siege cards to your hands, which you keep secret.
The attacker takes the first turn.
In your turn, you go through these phases in order:
- Take a preparation action (optional): As the attacker, you can retreat from the wall and as the defender you can throw an oil cauldron to push the attacker back.
- Play a card: You choose a card from your hand and place it in front of a wall tile to gain an advantage.
- Draw a card: You draw the top card from the deck, which ends your turn.
- Declare control (attacker only – optional): At any time during their turn, the attacker can declare control of any wall tile(s) where they have a complete formation. A formation is complete when there are the same amount of cards as rectangles on the wall tile.
The attacker wins if they declare control of a damaged wall tile, or if they damage four wall tiles.
Once the last card in the deck is drawn, the attacker gets one final turn to try to win. If they don’t succeed, the defender wins.
- License To Kilt - The war between clans is stronger than ever in this explosive sequel to Schotten Totten!
- Send Your Troops To The Front Line - Attack or defend your position, as the smallest breach in the wall will be fatal!
- Simple Rules - Adaptable to new and more experienced players alike.
- Travel-Friendly Fun - Schotten Totten 2 is part of the Iello mini-games range.
Time: 20 mins
Why Buy From Us??
🚚 Fast Home Delivery
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple shipping rates we have to offer.
♻️ Sustainable Packaging
You help reduce waste with our sustainable practises.
💰 Help Fund Mental Health Charities
We donate 2.5% of our profit to mental health charities every month.
↩️ Free Returns
Enjoy free returns within 28 days of receiving our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.