Silver & Gold takes you to distant islands with golden treasures - who hasn’t dreamed of that? It combines simple rules, fast action, luck, and planning as players try to complete treasure map after treasure map.
On your turn, you complete the following three actions:
- Reveal an expedition card.
- You cross off boxes on any one of your two treasure cards according to the pattern on the revealed expedition card. The pattern may be rotated 90°,180° or mirrored but otherwise, it must be kept completely unchanged and complete.
- If you complete a row of coins or treasure cards you resolve the completed rows or treasure card.
The game ends after four rounds. Any treasure cards that you haven’t completed score nothing and are put to the side. You now add up the victory points you have achieved on your scorecard. If you have the highest number of victory points, you’re the winner!
- Distant Islands With Golden Treasures - Who doesn’t fantasize about that?!
- Complete Treasure Maps - Silver & Gold combines simple rules, fast action, luck, and planning as you try to complete treasure map after treasure map.
- Bonus - The maps in Silver & Gold are wipeable, allowing for endless adventures!
- From The Designer Of Sushi Go - Phil Walker-Harding.
Time: 20 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.