Stay Cool is an exciting multitasking game where you are bombarded with questions, some you answer out loud and some you answer with dice. You must keep your cool and answer as many as you can in the time given. It couldn’t be easier to stay cool…
To start, you must choose who will be the first active player and give them the dice. The person to their right will then be the Written Interrogator and will pick up a red card. The person on their left will be the Verbal Interrogator and will pick up a teal card. Another player will be the Timekeeper and manage the timer and the timer card (If there are only three players, the Written Interrogator takes care of the timer).
A game is played over three rounds and everyone plays one turn per round. Each turn, the two Interrogators bombard the active player with questions from their cards. They must try to answer as many questions as they can within the time limit. The red cards are answered by spelling the answer with the dice and the teal cards are answered verbally.
Each round gets progressively harder as the rules of each round shift around the use of the timer:
- 1st round - You answer as many questions as possible in 2 minutes
- 2nd round: The active player must tell the timekeeper to flip the timer BEFORE the sand has run out by shouting “timer!” for each 30-second interval.
- 3rd round: The timer is hidden from the active player and they must still tell the timekeeper to flip the timer BEFORE the sand has run out.
Everyone adds up the points they scored during all three rounds (by multiplying the number on the question they got up to on the red card by the number on the question they got up to on the teal card), and the player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, whoever scored the most points in the 3rd round wins. If the game is still tied, both players share the victory.
- Are You Good at Multi-Tasking? - Two players bombard you with questions, some you answer out loud and some you answer with dice.
- It couldn’t be easier to Stay Cool! - Keep your cool and answer as many as you can in the time given!
- 100 Question Cards - 50 verbal question cards, 50 written question cards.
Time: 25 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.