Roll with your favourite Sushi Go! characters in Sushi Roll, a dice version of the best-selling card game! Load up the conveyor belts with savoury sushi dice, pick one and pass the rest. Earn points for winning combos and make sure to save room for pudding!
To begin a round, all players pick up their dice and roll them at the same time. You must then place all your dice on your conveyor belt without changing the face on top of the dice. The player with the red conveyor belt goes first.
On your turn, you perform the following two steps in order:
- Use any number of the menu (re-roll) or chopstick (swap) tokens [optional]
- Choose one die to keep from the conveyor belt in front of you [mandatory]
When all players have taken a turn, everyone passes their conveyor belts (with the dice on them) to the player on their left. Now you re-roll and go again until all the dice have been used. It’s time to score.
The scorepad shows you what sets score what points. When you’ve finished adding up the scores, collect the correct number of scoring tokens and place all dice back in the bag. Then draw new dice for the start of the next round.
After 3 rounds, it’s time for the final scoring and whoever has the most points wins!
Useful Tip - The number of players and number of dice always adds up to 10! So if you’re a 4 player game, you need 6 dice each.
- A Dice-Based Version of Sushi Go! - Load up the conveyor belt with sushi dice, then pick one and pass the rest!
- Earn Points for Winning Combos - Pick up the most points and you’re on a Sushi Roll!
- Improves Your Mental Agility - Playing Sushi Roll reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
Time: 20 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.