The Mind Extreme is a sequel to the award-winning game of sixth sense and second-sight The Mind. It requires next level telepathy as you navigate new rules and missions. There are now two stacks to complete, one in ascending order and one in descending order! If that wasn‘t enough, some levels have to be played blind! Time to become one – again!
You start the game with the same number of lives as there are players. At the start of each level, everyone gets a hand of cards equal to the number of the level. For example one card in level 1, two cards in level 2 and so on.
During a level, all players must play their cards into the centre of the table on the two discard piles in order. BUT you’re not allowed to communicate with each other in any way as to which cards you have in your hand. You simply stare into one another’s eyes, and when you feel the time is right, you play your card.
There are two decks of cards numbered 1-50. Cards from the white deck must be placed in ascending order whilst cards from the red deck must be placed in descending order. Also, to make it even harder some levels must be played blind - with the cards being played face down so that no one sees what you’ve played.
Throwing star: When a throwing star is played, everyone discards their lowest card face up, giving everyone some information and getting you closer to completing the level.
Once certain levels are completed, you’ll receive additional lives or throwing stars.
The game can end in 2 ways:
- By completing all 12 levels with at least one life left and winning the game!
- By losing all your lives and being defeated by The Mind
- Here We Go Again - Eyes locked, cards in hand, are you ready to become one mind?
- New Rules and Mission - You will need next level telepathy to navigate yourself to victory.
- Two Stacks To Complete - One in ascending order and one in descending order, and some levels have to be played blind!
- Sequel to The Mind - Follow on from the award-winning game that has sold over 1 million copies!
Time: 20 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.